XFlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum To talk about XFlyFF Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireANDiCe's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fireandice

FireANDiCe's GM application Empty
PostSubject: FireANDiCe's GM application   FireANDiCe's GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:48 pm

In-game Name: FireANDiCe

Why do you want to be a Game Master/Chat Mod.?
I love having events and helping other players in-game. I Believe if i discipline other players who are disobeying the rules will make the server less lag and be the best server.

How Long have you been playing Flyff?
I've been playing Flyff PH since v1 and I have played private server for 1 year so I know a little how private servers work.

What position are you applying for?
I'm applying for GM so that I can discipline other players who are disobeying the rules and making the server lag.Because i believe Less Lag/Lag free will make the players happy and they will vote to make the server no. 1

How well do you know the Flyff World:
I have been playing Flyff for a long time and I've been playing it for 12hrs a day so I know the World very much. From Flaris-Azria, even the Coral Islands. I've also been to GM island/GM desert.

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?
I've never been a GM before because the server I've been applying for got shut down. But I know the responsibilities of GM. I will strive to become the best Flyff GM of all.

Do you Know any GM Commands?
As of now, no. But I'm still studying these GM commands

Additional Info:
About Myself: I live in Philippines and I'm still attending HS. I spend most of the time in Mibbit/Xat or mostly In-game upgrading/leveling. I'm always online from 7am-9pm or sometimes 7am- 9:30pm. Thank you for reading my application and I hope I will be accepted.

Timezone: GMT+8
Back to top Go down
Purple
Admin
Purple

FireANDiCe's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireANDiCe's GM application   FireANDiCe's GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 am

Greetings!

Before you apply,
You must have to play Xflyff first atleast two weeks.
And be active enough so other players can familiarize you.
But as of now.
I'm sorry but i have to deny you.
Have fun playing. ^_^

Regards,

Purple
Back to top Go down

FireANDiCe's GM application
Page 1 of 1