XFlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum To talk about XFlyFF Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros GM App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eros

Eros

Eros GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Eros GM App.   Eros GM App. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 am

In-Game Name:Will Be Blossomz

Why do you want to be a Game Master/Chat Mod.?
I Love doing events and chatting with players as well as helping them. I believe that my actions will help those who are newcomers and shape the future of this server.

How Long have you been playing Flyff?
I've been playing Flyff for about 3 years now, both Eflyff and private, but mostly Private. Therefore, I know the layouts and how private servers work very well.

What position are you applying for?
I'm applying For Event GM because I think that events are the thing that makes Flyff most fun and appealing, it's also a chance for players to escape there normal routine and have fun. I also believe it creates a competitive environment as they soar across the skies to seek the GM and obtain their prize.

How well do you know the Flyff World:
I know the Flyff World very well as I have been playing for a while now. It's alike second nature to me, from Flaris to Azria I know it all. However, I've never been to the GM desert, although I doubt there's not much to look at anyways.

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for?
I've never been a GM because the position was always full or the server got shut down. However, I know full well what i am getting into and the responsibility that it will entails. To be brief, I will strive to be the best Flyff GM of all.

Do you Know any GM Commands?
As of now, no, but I'm a fast learner and after getting used to it I think it'll be pretty simple.

Additional info:
About myself: I live in California and attending HS, I speak 3 languages, most of the time I am on Mibbit or XAT chatting or ingame grinding Very Happy I love all kinds of food except Thai, I also love talking with old and young people, and lastly I have a double life, perhaps three. Thank You for reading my App. and I hope I am accepted.

Timezone:Pacific Standard. (GMT -Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackLabel
Admin
BlackLabel

Eros GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: eros Gm application   Eros GM App. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 am

Accepted by admins,, you are now an Event GM. And eventually a Chat mod.
Back to top Go down
https://xflyff.forumotion.net

Eros GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XFlyFF :: XFlyFF Category :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: