XFlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum To talk about XFlyFF Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eros

Eros

Events News Empty
PostSubject: Events News   Events News I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:58 am

One week into the opening of Xflyff in June, I will be having an event where players will have a chance to trade cool stuff in exchange for Quest Items (if all goes well.) The type of quest item will not matter because I want everyone to be able to participate in this event. That means, you can bring me any type of quest items of certain quantity and you get a reward (typically, ones that aren't sold in cash shops), simple as that.
For example, if you bring me 700 twinkle stones, you will get a free Clocks Bike, or something like that. The better the item, the more quest items you will need. Lastly, you might be wondering, "why I'm doing this?" Simply finding a way to make good use of quest items.

Another important thing I want to stress when the server goes online is that profanity/racial remarks is NOT tolerated under any circumstances. Whether it is in the forums, chat rooms, or ingame. Thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down

Events News
Page 1 of 1